Indeed, the judges – notably the emotionally incapacitated Nicole Scherzinger – seem to have lost some of their influence after last night’s debacle. Voters may have determined the outcome, but the studio audience was not pleased with the result, booing Scherzinger when she joined Rachel Crow on stage. Watch it all again in its horrifying dream-killing splendor:
Posted December 9 2011 — 9:21 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters