Indeed, the judges – notably the emotionally incapacitated Nicole Scherzinger – seem to have lost some of their influence after last night’s debacle. Voters may have determined the outcome, but the studio audience was not pleased with the result, booing Scherzinger when she joined Rachel Crow on stage. Watch it all again in its horrifying dream-killing splendor:
Posted December 9 2011 — 9:21 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?