If anyone can save the world, it’s The Rock, who himself seems to have accepted the mission of saving middling movie franchises. (In addition to adding another gear to The Fast and the Furious and starring in Retaliation, he’s set to take over Journey to the Center of the Earth.) Here, he still has plenty of help from holdover Channing Tatum, almost-Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki, and a new squad of sexy and/or sweaty martial-arts acrobats. He’ll need all the help he can get, as Cobra has infested the White House and terminated the elite fighting force, Ghost Protocol style. So it’s good to see Rock and Co. can count on a real American hero. Yippie kay-yay! Take a peek.
Posted December 13 2011 — 9:20 AM EST
- Patrick Ness on writing fantastical fiction for teens in 'The Rest of Us Just Live Here'
- Watch how Jim Henson's Creature Shop creates the puppets in 'Oscar's Hotel'
- LCD Soundsystem has no plans to reunite despite reports
- Terror goes viral in exclusive trailer for Chloe Sevigny-starring '#Horror'
- John Boehner drops out of 'Tonight Show' appearance
- Netflix raised the price of its most popular subscription
- Pacino or De Niro? Which actor 'wins' 'Heat'?