If anyone can save the world, it’s The Rock, who himself seems to have accepted the mission of saving middling movie franchises. (In addition to adding another gear to The Fast and the Furious and starring in Retaliation, he’s set to take over Journey to the Center of the Earth.) Here, he still has plenty of help from holdover Channing Tatum, almost-Wonder Woman Adrianne Palicki, and a new squad of sexy and/or sweaty martial-arts acrobats. He’ll need all the help he can get, as Cobra has infested the White House and terminated the elite fighting force, Ghost Protocol style. So it’s good to see Rock and Co. can count on a real American hero. Yippie kay-yay! Take a peek.
Posted December 13 2011 — 9:20 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles