Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know Fear Factor is back. But 2011 spent plenty of time grossing out TV viewers before its return. Below, we name some of the most disgusting moments on television this year. One involves a pig brain, another zombie brains, and one revolves around one of the most horrifying things ever to hit the smalls screen: The Real Housewives. Watch the video after the jump… but you might want to put down your breakfast.
Posted December 16 2011 — 10:35 AM EST
- 'Grandfathered' star Josh Peck talks possible 'Drake & Josh' reunion
- Quentin Tarantino to release two cuts of 'The Hateful Eight'
- 'Bridget Jones's Baby' release date set for September 2016
- Eddie Murphy explains why he didn't mock Bill Cosby on 'SNL' special
- 'Quantico' scores full season order from ABC
- Steve Wozniak explains what’s real and what’s fake in 'Steve Jobs'
- Todrick Hall releases 'Hocus Pocus' spoof
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6