They spent their lives making us laugh, cry, and groove to their music. One even spent his life making our lives easier. And their legacies will continue to live on – in the video embedded after the jump, EW remembers the legendary entertainers that left us way too soon in 2011. They may be gone, but, as we confide with our Siris, we’ll always remember them.
Posted December 16 2011 — 9:30 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt