They spent their lives making us laugh, cry, and groove to their music. One even spent his life making our lives easier. And their legacies will continue to live on – in the video embedded after the jump, EW remembers the legendary entertainers that left us way too soon in 2011. They may be gone, but, as we confide with our Siris, we’ll always remember them.
Posted December 16 2011 — 9:30 AM EST
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway