Joe Giudice, the husband of Real Housewives of New Jersey star Teresa Giudice, has been indicted. According to People, the former real estate developer was charged with one count of impersonation and one count of wrongfully using another person’s identifying information when he allegedly used his brother’s marriage and birth certificates to obtain a license after his own was suspended following a 2010 DUI arrest. The indictment is the latest in a string of legal troubles for the family that includes lawsuits, arrests, and bankruptcy claims. If convicted, Giudice could be in prison for up to 11.5 years.
Posted December 21 2011 — 1:48 PM EST
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- 'Last Tango in Paris' director admits butter rape scene wasn't consensual
- 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite' will pit Iron Man against Megaman X in 2017
- 6 show-stopping highlights from 'VH1 Divas: Unsilent Night'
- Twitter's #MakeABandLazy helps musicians settle in for a nap
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big