The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Posted December 22 2011 — 6:32 PM EST
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane