The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Posted December 22 2011 — 6:32 PM EST
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?