The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Posted December 22 2011 — 6:32 PM EST
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels