The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Posted December 22 2011 — 6:32 PM EST
- 'Wayward Pines' actor talks shocking exit — and why it had to happen
- Here's the 'Game of Thrones'-'Hamilton' mashup you've been dreaming of
- 'Wheel of Fortune' culminates in a tie for the first time in a decade
- 'Arrow': Here's what Stephen Amell wants to see in season 5
- Patrick Dempsey, wife Jillian will stay together
- Amber Heard files for divorce from Johnny Depp
- 'Limitless' canceled: CBS drama 'won't continue on any platform'