The sports network announced today that the beloved Hot in Cleveland star will appear in the Christmas-themed opening to Monday Night Football this week, before the Saints play the Falcons. It’s only a one-night gig for the 89-year-old actress, whose amazing career extends to hosting the Rose Bowl parade, multiple Emmys for iconic sitcom roles, feeling-up Sandra Bullock in The Proposal, and hosting Saturday Night Live. Yeah, I think she’s more than ready for some Monday Night Football.
Posted December 22 2011 — 6:32 PM EST
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!