Matthew McConaughey proposed to girlfriend Camila Alves on Christmas, the actor announced Sunday via Twitter and WhoSay. He posted a photo of them kissing in front of a Christmas tree and the message “just asked camila to marry me, merry Christmas.” The couple have two children, son Levi, 3, and daughter Vida, who turns 2 on Jan. 3.
Posted December 26 2011 — 9:48 AM EST
- 'The Flash' first look: Time to meet Caitlin Snow's mom!
- Stephen Colbert teases election night special in sultry promo
- 'PLL' showrunner pens emotional note on final day of filming
- 'Pitch': How Kevin Connolly's debut will shake up the Padres
- Twitter mashes up 'Hamilton' and Mike Wazowski from 'Monsters, Inc.'
- Donald Trump praises Newt Gingrich for 'amazing' Megyn Kelly interview
- 'This Is Us': Ron Cephas Jones on William's fate in 'The Game Plan'
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like