The 10-episode second season of WE tv’s reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres Jan. 24, and after watching our exclusive first look at the teaser trailer below, you may want to jot that down. Someone goes looking for legal marijuana, gets a tattoo, shoots a rifle, ends up fully clothed in a hot tub, and has more plastic surgery (spoiler: that’s all Joan Rivers). And someone has the dissolution of her live-in romance captured on camera (that would be Melissa Rivers). Joan confronting the guy breaking her daughter’s heart could be the most real we’ve ever seen her.
Posted December 27 2011 — 9:00 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'