The 10-episode second season of WE tv’s reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres Jan. 24, and after watching our exclusive first look at the teaser trailer below, you may want to jot that down. Someone goes looking for legal marijuana, gets a tattoo, shoots a rifle, ends up fully clothed in a hot tub, and has more plastic surgery (spoiler: that’s all Joan Rivers). And someone has the dissolution of her live-in romance captured on camera (that would be Melissa Rivers). Joan confronting the guy breaking her daughter’s heart could be the most real we’ve ever seen her.
Posted December 27 2011 — 9:00 AM EST
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- Wes Craven's 5 most terrifying scenes
- Andrew Garfield compares making 'Spider-Man' movies to 'canning Coke'
- 'Under the Dome' will end this season
- Maisie Williams accepts Guinness World Record on behalf of 'Game of Thrones'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!