The 10-episode second season of WE tv’s reality show Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best? premieres Jan. 24, and after watching our exclusive first look at the teaser trailer below, you may want to jot that down. Someone goes looking for legal marijuana, gets a tattoo, shoots a rifle, ends up fully clothed in a hot tub, and has more plastic surgery (spoiler: that’s all Joan Rivers). And someone has the dissolution of her live-in romance captured on camera (that would be Melissa Rivers). Joan confronting the guy breaking her daughter’s heart could be the most real we’ve ever seen her.
Posted December 27 2011 — 9:00 AM EST
- Casting Net: James Marsden, Rosario Dawson, more lend voices to 'Henchmen'
- From People: Bruce Jenner to pose as woman for 'Vanity Fair' cover
- Judy Greer and Nat Faxon preview 'Married' season 2
- Universal TV to adapt 'The Wicked + The Divine' comic for TV
- I'm not buying Emma Stone as an Asian-American in 'Aloha'
- Iggy Azalea cancels tour
- Marvel contest gives teen girls the chance to attend 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!