Paramount announced that Paranormal Activity 4 will be released in 2012, continuing the successful low-budget horror franchise that has banked nearly $300 million in the last three years. The third film debuted in October with a $52.6 million weekend, on its way to a $103.8 million run. In a press release trumpeting the studio’s 2011 successes – notably a record $5.17 billion worldwide in grosses – Paramount confirmed that another Paranormal Activity was on its way this year, along with Brad Pitt’s World War Z, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, and Sacha Baron Cohen’s The Dictator.
- Cloris Leachman remembers costar Gene Wilder with touching statement
- How David Bowie and climate change inspired Sting's new LP
- Restaurant workers tell Jimmy Kimmel what they hate about their job
- Britney Spears set to perform on 'TODAY' show
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2016 celebrities are ...
- Kings of Leon's frontman reflects on cutting 7th record
- Director Brad Bird gives update on 'The Incredibles 2'