Jeremy Renner was not involved or injured in a bar fight in Thailand that reportedly put two men in the hospital with stab wounds, according to the actor’s spokesperson. Thai media and TMZ had reported that the Oscar-nominated actor, who’s currently in the Philippines shooting the next Bourne film, had suffered minor injuries after a brawl erupted at the Ratchada Pub in Bangkok early Wednesday morning. Six men were arrested and charged with attempted murder, and Phuket Police said the melee – which included clubs, knives, and a battle-axe – occurred after a “minor understanding.” Though Renner was at the club that night, his rep says he exited before the fight, was not hurt, and is back at work shooting The Bourne Legacy in Manila.
Posted January 5 2012 — 11:16 AM EST
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!