Jeremy Renner was not involved or injured in a bar fight in Thailand that reportedly put two men in the hospital with stab wounds, according to the actor’s spokesperson. Thai media and TMZ had reported that the Oscar-nominated actor, who’s currently in the Philippines shooting the next Bourne film, had suffered minor injuries after a brawl erupted at the Ratchada Pub in Bangkok early Wednesday morning. Six men were arrested and charged with attempted murder, and Phuket Police said the melee – which included clubs, knives, and a battle-axe – occurred after a “minor understanding.” Though Renner was at the club that night, his rep says he exited before the fight, was not hurt, and is back at work shooting The Bourne Legacy in Manila.
Posted January 5 2012 — 11:16 AM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel