Jeremy Renner was not involved or injured in a bar fight in Thailand that reportedly put two men in the hospital with stab wounds, according to the actor’s spokesperson. Thai media and TMZ had reported that the Oscar-nominated actor, who’s currently in the Philippines shooting the next Bourne film, had suffered minor injuries after a brawl erupted at the Ratchada Pub in Bangkok early Wednesday morning. Six men were arrested and charged with attempted murder, and Phuket Police said the melee – which included clubs, knives, and a battle-axe – occurred after a “minor understanding.” Though Renner was at the club that night, his rep says he exited before the fight, was not hurt, and is back at work shooting The Bourne Legacy in Manila.
Posted January 5 2012 — 11:16 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters