Tony Todd (Candyman), Kane Hodder (Friday the 13th Part VII), Danielle Harris (Halloween 4), director John Landis (An American Werewolf in London), and a slew of other horror-movie veterans will guest on FEARnet‘s Holliston, a new sitcom created by Hatchet filmmaker Adam Green.
The show, which debuts April 3, stars Green and his fellow real-life gore-teur Joe Lynch (Wrong Turn 2, the forthcoming Knights of Badassdom) as a pair of cable-station employees who dream of becoming horror directors. Other guests on the show’s first season include Derek Mears (2009’s Friday the 13th remake), Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects), and Ray Wise (Swamp Thing, Twin Peaks).
Holliston will regularly feature Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider, who plays Green and Lynch’s boss, and Oderus Urungus from the band GWAR, who essays a version of himself. “He lives in my closet and only I can see him,” says Green of Urungus’ role on the show. “He comes out from time to time to give me advice on whatever that week’s dilemma is. It’s always the worst possible advice somebody could give.”
FEARnet has also announced that the second season of the horror network’s high school comedy-horror show Todd & The Book of Pure Evil will premiere on March 13.
You can see an exclusive image of Tony Todd in Holliston above and, in larger form, below, where you will also find a full list of the show’s guest stars.
‘HOLLISTON’ GUEST STARS
· Colton Dunn (Hatchet 2, Parks and Recreation)
· Danielle Harris (Halloween 4 and 5)
· Kane Hodder (Hatchet)
· John Landis (An American Werewolf in London, Animal House)
· Derek Mears (Friday the 13th)
· Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects)
· Brian Posehn (The Sarah Silverman Show)
· Parry Shen (Hatchet, Better Luck Tomorrow)
· Tony Todd (Candyman, The Rock)
· Ray Wise (X-Men First Class, Reaper)