Fans who are hungry for info on the Hunger Games movie should be thoroughly satisfied by the time this final tie-in book – The World of the Hunger Games – is published on March 23. We already revealed the covers for three earlier releases: The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion, The Hunger Games: Movie Tie-in Edition, and The Hunger Games Tribute Guide. This final offering promises to be the “definitive, full-color guide to Panem” with photographs from the movie, complete with a glossary and new quotes from Suzanne Collins. It will also outline the major players, participants, and perils of the Games (injuries, fires, mutations, etc.) and provide a visual tour of Katniss’ life and home. It looks like the cover is pretty much identical to the poster at the center of Hunger Games puzzle contest that created an online frenzy last month. See below for the full-sized version:
Posted January 9 2012 — 12:00 PM EST
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival
- The most awkward 'Awkward' moments from 'The Big Reveal'
- Felicity Huffman's 'House of Moore' gets put pilot deal at ABC
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are having a baby
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' premiere ratings high, but not as high as 'Freak Show'