Fans who are hungry for info on the Hunger Games movie should be thoroughly satisfied by the time this final tie-in book – The World of the Hunger Games – is published on March 23. We already revealed the covers for three earlier releases: The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion, The Hunger Games: Movie Tie-in Edition, and The Hunger Games Tribute Guide. This final offering promises to be the “definitive, full-color guide to Panem” with photographs from the movie, complete with a glossary and new quotes from Suzanne Collins. It will also outline the major players, participants, and perils of the Games (injuries, fires, mutations, etc.) and provide a visual tour of Katniss’ life and home. It looks like the cover is pretty much identical to the poster at the center of Hunger Games puzzle contest that created an online frenzy last month. See below for the full-sized version:
Posted January 9 2012 — 12:00 PM EST
- What EW staffers are thankful for this year
- Big Apple Circus performer juggles at 'Hamilton' pre-show
- The year in Shondaland: A look back with Shonda Rhimes & her leading ladies
- Colbert tackles Thanksgiving controversies on 'The Late Show'
- New 'Star Wars' spot returns us to last year's teaser
- Uzo Aduba explains what it's like to perform alongside Taylor Swift
- Jimmy Fallon and Nathan Lane play 'Kid Dictionary'