Fans who are hungry for info on the Hunger Games movie should be thoroughly satisfied by the time this final tie-in book – The World of the Hunger Games – is published on March 23. We already revealed the covers for three earlier releases: The Hunger Games: Official Illustrated Movie Companion, The Hunger Games: Movie Tie-in Edition, and The Hunger Games Tribute Guide. This final offering promises to be the “definitive, full-color guide to Panem” with photographs from the movie, complete with a glossary and new quotes from Suzanne Collins. It will also outline the major players, participants, and perils of the Games (injuries, fires, mutations, etc.) and provide a visual tour of Katniss’ life and home. It looks like the cover is pretty much identical to the poster at the center of Hunger Games puzzle contest that created an online frenzy last month. See below for the full-sized version:
Posted January 9 2012 — 12:00 PM EST
- 'Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation': What are the critics saying?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Michael & Kate, Michelle Rodriguez, Joss Stone and More!