Posted January 11 2012 — 1:27 PM EST
It’s never easy when one of your parents is out on the dating circuit. It’s doubly difficult when that parent pairs up with one of your friend’s parents. Tonight’s episode of Happy Endings (ABC, 9:30 p.m.) deals with said predicament as Dave’s dad, Big Dave (guest star Michael McKean!) blows into town and shows off his new girlfriend, who is… Penny’s mom (returning guest star Megan Mullally)! In other plot news, Alex adopts a racist parrot. Watch the two clips below to get your first look at our blended family-in-the-making. Warning: Video may contain wet willies.
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google