It’s never easy when one of your parents is out on the dating circuit. It’s doubly difficult when that parent pairs up with one of your friend’s parents. Tonight’s episode of Happy Endings (ABC, 9:30 p.m.) deals with said predicament as Dave’s dad, Big Dave (guest star Michael McKean!) blows into town and shows off his new girlfriend, who is… Penny’s mom (returning guest star Megan Mullally)! In other plot news, Alex adopts a racist parrot. Watch the two clips below to get your first look at our blended family-in-the-making. Warning: Video may contain wet willies.
Posted January 11 2012 — 1:27 PM EST
- Cara Delevingne addresses awkward interview
- 'Gritty' take on 'Little Women' in development at CW
- Mia Farrow criticized for tweeting business address of Cecil the lion's killer
- Diva Layla El retires from WWE
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!