LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
Posted January 18 2012 — 9:20 AM EST
- All the breakout artists Zane Lowe highlighted during his debut show on Beats 1
- James Gunn absolutely loved 'Ant-Man'
- Gay Men's Chorus of L.A. covers Britney Spears' 'Work Bitch'
- Cheryl Burke quits as Miss USA cohost
- Aquaman named 'most toxic superhero' to search for online
- Jeremy Renner on J.Lo jokes, gay rumors, and how 'Avengers' nearly killed him
- Spring King is first band played on Apple Music's Beats 1: 'We had no idea'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!