LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
Posted January 18 2012 — 9:20 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade