LL Cool J will host the 54th Grammy Awards this Feb. 12. The two-time Grammy winner has hosted the nomination concert for the last four years, but he’ll be the first official host of the televised ceremony since Queen Latifah in 2005. “I’m thrilled to be part of Music’s Biggest Night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammys Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true.”
Posted January 18 2012 — 9:20 AM EST
- Oasis' Liam Gallagher on band doc: 'We were the band of a generation'
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Keegan Allen says goodbye as filming wraps
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' Chelsey Crisp talks Honey's Halloween Transformation
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?