We all have our favorite underdog shows. For some, it’s Fox’s Fringe. For others, it’s NBC’s Community. For me, it’s ABC’s Shark Tank. I know, I know. Das Tank isn’t nearly as cool as other modestly rated cult faves. But that’s what makes it a true underdog. It’s easy to defend the cleverness of Community or Fringe to your friends, but try to not sound like a nerd while making a case for Shark Tank: “The negotiations over equity stakes are super intense!” Well, they are super intense. And the first two episodes of season 3 are among the show’s best, with Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the panel ramping up the drama. Here’s the first online trailer, the show returns this Friday at 8 p.m.
Posted January 18 2012 — 2:18 PM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game