We all have our favorite underdog shows. For some, it’s Fox’s Fringe. For others, it’s NBC’s Community. For me, it’s ABC’s Shark Tank. I know, I know. Das Tank isn’t nearly as cool as other modestly rated cult faves. But that’s what makes it a true underdog. It’s easy to defend the cleverness of Community or Fringe to your friends, but try to not sound like a nerd while making a case for Shark Tank: “The negotiations over equity stakes are super intense!” Well, they are super intense. And the first two episodes of season 3 are among the show’s best, with Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the panel ramping up the drama. Here’s the first online trailer, the show returns this Friday at 8 p.m.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Hunger Games' star Amandla Stenberg responds to Baltimore riots
- Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard look fair and foul in 'Macbeth'
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'