We all have our favorite underdog shows. For some, it’s Fox’s Fringe. For others, it’s NBC’s Community. For me, it’s ABC’s Shark Tank. I know, I know. Das Tank isn’t nearly as cool as other modestly rated cult faves. But that’s what makes it a true underdog. It’s easy to defend the cleverness of Community or Fringe to your friends, but try to not sound like a nerd while making a case for Shark Tank: “The negotiations over equity stakes are super intense!” Well, they are super intense. And the first two episodes of season 3 are among the show’s best, with Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the panel ramping up the drama. Here’s the first online trailer, the show returns this Friday at 8 p.m.
Posted January 18 2012 — 2:18 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!