We all have our favorite underdog shows. For some, it’s Fox’s Fringe. For others, it’s NBC’s Community. For me, it’s ABC’s Shark Tank. I know, I know. Das Tank isn’t nearly as cool as other modestly rated cult faves. But that’s what makes it a true underdog. It’s easy to defend the cleverness of Community or Fringe to your friends, but try to not sound like a nerd while making a case for Shark Tank: “The negotiations over equity stakes are super intense!” Well, they are super intense. And the first two episodes of season 3 are among the show’s best, with Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the panel ramping up the drama. Here’s the first online trailer, the show returns this Friday at 8 p.m.
Posted January 18 2012 — 2:18 PM EST
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel