We all have our favorite underdog shows. For some, it’s Fox’s Fringe. For others, it’s NBC’s Community. For me, it’s ABC’s Shark Tank. I know, I know. Das Tank isn’t nearly as cool as other modestly rated cult faves. But that’s what makes it a true underdog. It’s easy to defend the cleverness of Community or Fringe to your friends, but try to not sound like a nerd while making a case for Shark Tank: “The negotiations over equity stakes are super intense!” Well, they are super intense. And the first two episodes of season 3 are among the show’s best, with Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the panel ramping up the drama. Here’s the first online trailer, the show returns this Friday at 8 p.m.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Angelina Jolie makes first public appearance since her surgery at the Kids Choice Awards
- Kids Choice Awards 2015 winners are...
- 'SNL react: Your quick take on The Rock and George Ezra?
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!