Despite their turbulent onscreen lives, Revenge stars Emily VanCamp and Josh Bowman kept things drama-free at their EW cover shoot — shot by Justin Stephens on Dec. 10, 2011, in Malibu. The duo cheerfully smoldered for the camera at a beach house in Malibu as music by M83 kept things upbeat. ”They were posing, and then just kind of relaxed,” says photographer Justin Stephens, who captured this candid moment during the four-hour session. ”They were having a good time.” Don’t tell Victoria Grayson.
Posted January 20 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big