Most of you likely experience the 2012 Sundance Film Festival from the comfort of your computer screen, taking in EW’s coverage of the annual celebration of independent cinema. But what is it like to actually go to Sundance, after flying into Salt Lake City and taking the 40-minute ride up into Park City, Utah? In my video report below, I’ll walk you through the five things you’d need to know to best navigate the festival:
Posted January 20 2012 — 5:26 PM EST
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996