Most of you likely experience the 2012 Sundance Film Festival from the comfort of your computer screen, taking in EW’s coverage of the annual celebration of independent cinema. But what is it like to actually go to Sundance, after flying into Salt Lake City and taking the 40-minute ride up into Park City, Utah? In my video report below, I’ll walk you through the five things you’d need to know to best navigate the festival:
Posted January 20 2012 — 5:26 PM EST
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit
- 'McFarland, USA' and the neutering of sports movies
- Leonard Nimoy: 9 'I Am Not Spock' TV roles
- Look, but don't retouch? Female celeb photo debate
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition, a.k.a. 'the craziest 24 hours of my life'
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie; 'Fifty Shades of Grey' drops to No. 4
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?