Most of you likely experience the 2012 Sundance Film Festival from the comfort of your computer screen, taking in EW’s coverage of the annual celebration of independent cinema. But what is it like to actually go to Sundance, after flying into Salt Lake City and taking the 40-minute ride up into Park City, Utah? In my video report below, I’ll walk you through the five things you’d need to know to best navigate the festival:
Posted January 20 2012 — 5:26 PM EST
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor
- Linklater taps Bryan Cranston, Steve Carell, Laurence Fishburne for next film
- Chris Brown arrested on suspicion of assault with deadly weapon
- Miley Cyrus' homeless date to 2014 VMAs puts Moonman trophy on eBay
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs