That’s good advice, rose lovers, whether it comes from a human being or a model riding a horse on a reality TV dating show. And it certainly applies to tonight’s episode, which – spoiler alert if you haven’t seen it yet – involved a lot of s— talking between the “ladies.” Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click to read Kristen’s Bachelor episode 4 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor blog), but if you’ve just finished watching Ben and his harem take Park City, Utah by storm, I want to hear what you thought about week four of the Bachelor’s “journey.” Which was more shocking: the unexpected group date eviction or the fact that Casey S. actually spoke to Ben tonight? How pissed do you think the “ladies” are about the fact that so far, their dates have NOT involved typical Bachelor activities (shopping sprees, private jets, fancy dinners in the middle of a Vegas casino fountain) and instead involve wearing rubber pants and dropping into a scary crater lake? Post your thoughts below!
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- Netflix announces 'Sense8' Christmas special, season 2 premiere dates
- 'The Last of Us Part II' reveal trailer shows matured Ellie and Joel
- Madonna jokes with Sean Penn about remarrying to raise money for charity
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big