Jen Schefft may have rejected Jerry Ferris’ proposal on the third season finale of Bachelorette, but she’s certainly embraced family life with open-arms. People reports that 35-year-old Schefft, who also appeared on The Bachelor in 2003, is currently expecting her second child with husband Joe Waterman, whom she met on a blind date after giving out that final rose. Schefft and Waterman’s second child will join older sister Mae Elizabeth, 14 months, this summer.
Posted January 25 2012 — 8:33 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead': Josh McDermitt on the scary bond between Carl & Negan
- 'The Mummy' director on the big surprises in that new trailer
- Bob Dylan provides speech for Nobel Prize banquet he won't attend
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' becomes third-biggest debut of 2016
- Stone Temple Pilots remember Scott Weiland one year after his death
- What to Watch: Chance the Rapper and James Taylor help light a tree
- Celebs react to Dakota Access Pipeline victory
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners