Will Ferrell plays a Mexican rancher named Armando Alvarez in the upcoming March release Casa de mi Padre. Sound like a stretch? Get this: The entire film was shot in Spanish. Directed by Matt Piedmont and written by Andrew Steele – both veterans of SNL and Funny or Die – Casa de mi Padre is a kind of ode to the melodramatic telenovela style. Check out some nifty exclusive images from the movie below:
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!