Will Ferrell plays a Mexican rancher named Armando Alvarez in the upcoming March release Casa de mi Padre. Sound like a stretch? Get this: The entire film was shot in Spanish. Directed by Matt Piedmont and written by Andrew Steele – both veterans of SNL and Funny or Die – Casa de mi Padre is a kind of ode to the melodramatic telenovela style. Check out some nifty exclusive images from the movie below:
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- The wedding is over for It Shoulda Been You on Broadway
- 'Teen Wolf' season 4 DVD: See the limited edition art for Comic-Con
- Donald Trump doubles down on Mexico comments: 'It’s totally accurate'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!