Will Ferrell plays a Mexican rancher named Armando Alvarez in the upcoming March release Casa de mi Padre. Sound like a stretch? Get this: The entire film was shot in Spanish. Directed by Matt Piedmont and written by Andrew Steele – both veterans of SNL and Funny or Die – Casa de mi Padre is a kind of ode to the melodramatic telenovela style. Check out some nifty exclusive images from the movie below:
- 'Creed,' 'Empire,' 'Black-ish' win big at NAACP Image Awards
- Ethan Hawke to play resurrected assassin in '24 Hours to Live'
- CBS orders medical drama pilot 'Sensory' from Ridley Scott, David Zabel
- The Originals: Julie Plec blogs the return of Josh
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss goes behind the scenes on Paul Wesley-directed episode
- What if movies ended when someone spoke the title?
- Lady Gaga to be honored by Grammy Museum