Will Ferrell plays a Mexican rancher named Armando Alvarez in the upcoming March release Casa de mi Padre. Sound like a stretch? Get this: The entire film was shot in Spanish. Directed by Matt Piedmont and written by Andrew Steele – both veterans of SNL and Funny or Die – Casa de mi Padre is a kind of ode to the melodramatic telenovela style. Check out some nifty exclusive images from the movie below:
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters