“I won’t describe what I look like. Whatever you’re thinking, it’s probably worse.” So begins 10-year-old Auggie Pullman’s story in Wonder, the bighearted, uplifting debut novel by R.J. Palacio (out Feb. 14). Born with a severe facial deformity that shocks even well-meaning adults, Auggie – in many ways a regular boy with a sharp sense of humor and an obsession with Star Wars – takes the plunge from being home-schooled all his life to mainstream Beecher Prep, where he encounters the type of cruelty and bullying only found in middle school as well as genuine kindness. See below for the trailer for Wonder!
Posted January 30 2012 — 2:07 PM EST
- Milo Ventimiglia reveals what fans can expect from 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- 'UnREAL': Quinn and Rachel congratulate themselves in season 2 teasers
- WATCH: 'Jason Bourne' star on working with Matt Damon
- WATCH: Dominic Monaghan spills on 'Lord of the Rings' cast tattoo
- 'Castle': Will Stana Katic's Beckett die in the finale?
- John Oliver sums up the last 17 years for cicadas
- Radiohead erases internet presence
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour