“I won’t describe what I look like. Whatever you’re thinking, it’s probably worse.” So begins 10-year-old Auggie Pullman’s story in Wonder, the bighearted, uplifting debut novel by R.J. Palacio (out Feb. 14). Born with a severe facial deformity that shocks even well-meaning adults, Auggie – in many ways a regular boy with a sharp sense of humor and an obsession with Star Wars – takes the plunge from being home-schooled all his life to mainstream Beecher Prep, where he encounters the type of cruelty and bullying only found in middle school as well as genuine kindness. See below for the trailer for Wonder!
Posted January 30 2012 — 2:07 PM EST
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Keaton, McAdams investigate the Catholic Church in Spotlight trailer
- Foals premiere interactive video for 'Mountain at My Gates'
- MTV's 'Scream' renewed for season 2
- Jane Lynch's mom once chased after Meryl Streep
- Jason Schwartzman & Josh Charles talk 'Wet Hot' prequel
- Justin Bieber teases new single, 'What Do You Mean,' due out next month
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!