The Grudge (and its Japanese predecessor, Ju-on) director Takashi Shimizu, a kingpin in the jumpy ghost flick business, has somehow found a way to make commercial aviation even more horrifying. The trailer for 7500 doesn’t exactly show us what’s haunting Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), that girl from The Real World: San Diego, Turtle from Entourage, and Amy Smart on their doomed flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but you can tell from the melancholic rendition of “Leaving on a Jet Plane” that it’s very, very bad. Like, worse than additional checked baggage fees and crying babies bad. WATCH THE TRAILER BELOW:
Posted February 1 2012 — 8:13 PM EST
- William Shatner, Patrick Stewart on Nimoy
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Syfy to honor Leonard Nimoy Sunday
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- 'Game of Thrones' new poster: Tyrion and the dragon
- Zachary Quinto: Nimoy 'like family to me'
- See Lena Dunham in the trailer for HBO's 'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise'