The Grudge (and its Japanese predecessor, Ju-on) director Takashi Shimizu, a kingpin in the jumpy ghost flick business, has somehow found a way to make commercial aviation even more horrifying. The trailer for 7500 doesn’t exactly show us what’s haunting Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), that girl from The Real World: San Diego, Turtle from Entourage, and Amy Smart on their doomed flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but you can tell from the melancholic rendition of “Leaving on a Jet Plane” that it’s very, very bad. Like, worse than additional checked baggage fees and crying babies bad. WATCH THE TRAILER BELOW:
Posted February 1 2012 — 8:13 PM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'