The Grudge (and its Japanese predecessor, Ju-on) director Takashi Shimizu, a kingpin in the jumpy ghost flick business, has somehow found a way to make commercial aviation even more horrifying. The trailer for 7500 doesn’t exactly show us what’s haunting Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), that girl from The Real World: San Diego, Turtle from Entourage, and Amy Smart on their doomed flight from Los Angeles to Tokyo, but you can tell from the melancholic rendition of “Leaving on a Jet Plane” that it’s very, very bad. Like, worse than additional checked baggage fees and crying babies bad. WATCH THE TRAILER BELOW:
Posted February 1 2012 — 8:13 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'