NBC introduced its newest America’s Got Talent judge to Super Bowl fans Sunday. Howard Stern gives a silent yet clear assessment of a couple mock auditions in the network’s teaser promo for the veteran summer reality hit. The radio host landed the gig in December (then NBC was quickly bashed, no surprise, by the Parents Television Council for the hire). Here’s the ad:
Posted February 5 2012 — 8:19 PM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'