NBC introduced its newest America’s Got Talent judge to Super Bowl fans Sunday. Howard Stern gives a silent yet clear assessment of a couple mock auditions in the network’s teaser promo for the veteran summer reality hit. The radio host landed the gig in December (then NBC was quickly bashed, no surprise, by the Parents Television Council for the hire). Here’s the ad:
Posted February 5 2012 — 8:19 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles
- 'Agents of SHIELD' eyes Skye's arc: 'Birth of a superhero'