Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Horror and fantasy authors team up for new Hellboy prose anthology
- Offerman & Mullally are uncomfortably close on 'Life in Pieces'
- Gorillaz release new digital story, 'The Book of Murdoc'
- How Benedict Cumberbatch got in shape for 'Doctor Strange'
- 'Vampire Diaries': Kevin Williamson talks Katherine's season 1 twist
- Why William Castle's 'Strait-Jacket' is the perfect Halloween movie
- 'Rocky Horror' ratings no 'Grease'