Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!