Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant