Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- 'Into the Woods' 'lost' Meryl Streep song: Watch the deleted scene here
- Alesso drops 'Cool' music video
- Scream Factory to release 'Mad Max' collector's edition Blu-ray
- Margot Robbie learns flip cup, beats Jimmy Fallon anyway
- Neill Blomkamp says he 'didn't make a good enough film' with 'Elysium'
- Exclusive: First look at Carly Rae Jepsen's new video, "I Really Like You"
- 'Modern Family:' Read Alex's full college essay
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!