Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters