Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Gina Rodriguez fulfills fan's prom dream with her Golden Globes dress
- Colin Trevorrow's new movie with Jacob Tremblay lands release date
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's 'In The Heights' movie in works at Weinstein
- Fifth Harmony describes their new album in one word
- 'Galavant' cast and creators talk show's future — including Broadway
- WATCH: Simon Cowell makes his 'America's Got Talent' debut
- Former 'Shield' actor Michael Jace found guilty of second-degree murder
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot