Posted February 8 2012 — 10:30 AM EST
On NBC’s Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman plays a hands-off boss, but he’ll be playing a different kind of man in charge later this year. It may not even be spring yet, but Offerman already has recorded a guest spot for the Christmas episode of The Cleveland Show, voicing a sexist, philandering department-store owner who requires the female elves (including Roberta) to don hot pants to attract customers. “He’s very handsome and gassy,” Offerman tells EW.
The episode will air at the end of 2012, and it’s not the only time this year that you’ll hear Offerman’s voice on a Fox animated series. He’ll also play a hippie farmer on an episode of Bob’s Burgers slated to run in the fall.
- Michael Jordan's 'Space Jam' uniform heading for auction
- Get lost in Hippo Campus' new tune 'The Halocline'
- Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift continued their VMAs love fest on Twitter
- Lena Dunham publishes first short story in newsletter's fiction issue
- Jewel moves forward by looking back on 'Picking Up The Pieces'
- Edgar Wright pays tribute to Wes Craven
- 'Concussion' trailer: Will Smith wants the NFL to tell the truth
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!