Just six weeks after they announced they’d be ending their marriage, husband and wife of 14 months Russell Brand and Katy Perry have finalized their divorce. People reports that according to a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, have reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues.” But Perry – who asked that the court not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand and has legally requested to restore her maiden name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson – isn’t singing a sad tune: The pop star “signed the papers with her usual happy autograph – with a smiley face in her last name.”
(Kevin Mazur/Getty Images)
Posted February 9 2012 — 9:25 AM EST
- 'Hannibal' music supervisor on working with Siouxsie Sioux for the finale's song
- Hugh Dancy explains that shocking 'Hannibal' series finale
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!