Just six weeks after they announced they’d be ending their marriage, husband and wife of 14 months Russell Brand and Katy Perry have finalized their divorce. People reports that according to a filing Tuesday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Brand, 36, and Perry, 27, have reached a “comprehensive written settlement of all issues.” But Perry – who asked that the court not be involved in awarding spousal support to Brand and has legally requested to restore her maiden name Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson – isn’t singing a sad tune: The pop star “signed the papers with her usual happy autograph – with a smiley face in her last name.”
(Kevin Mazur/Getty Images)
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Linda Lavin to return to Broadway in 'Our Mother's Brief Affair'
- Fox's 'Weird Loners' aren't quite weird or lonely enough
- A few theories on who Caity Lotz will play on the 'Arrow'-'Flash' spinoff
- Beastie Boys' Adam Horovitz gives relationship advice in 'Ask a Grown Man'
- Daytime Emmy Nominations announced: 'General Hospital' and 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' lead in their categories
- Horror director Adam Green on his new web series, 'Scary Sleepover'
- 'Borderlands: The Handsome Collection' offers quality and quantity
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!