With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Joan Collins clarifies that she was not arrested: 'The very idea!'
- 'Game of Thrones' star Charles Dance talks 'Witcher 3: Wild Hunt'
- Courteney Cox is SO Monica while playing 'Friends' trivia on 'Ellen'
- Charli XCX and Bleachers announce tour
- 'Full House' revival: 17 burning questions we want the Netflix series to answer
- Lori Loughlin says she'd join 'Full House' reboot if money is 'fair'
- Neil Young plans album and tour with Willie Nelson's sons
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Reese & Sofia, Michael B. Jordan, Rebecca & Jerry and More!