With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
Posted February 10 2012 — 12:51 PM EST
- Miley Cyrus was 'too stoned' to remember lyrics in Bill Murray tribute
- 'Rejected Princesses' features women not found in history textbooks
- Glenn Close to return to 'Sunset Boulevard' for Broadway revival
- WATCH: Benedict Cumberbatch diagnoses Iron Man in 'Doctor Strange' promo
- 'Gilmore Girls' fans react to new trailer... and Emily's jeans!
- Emma Watson on presidential election: 'I wish I could cast a vote'
- Charles Barkley tackles 'biggest problem' in 'Race Card' trailer