With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
Posted February 10 2012 — 12:51 PM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early