With a couple of months left before the HBO series returns and however many years before George R.R. Martin finishes the next novel, the already expansive Song of Ice and Fire universe is getting even bigger. A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (March 27) will bind the first six issues of the comic book series by writer Daniel Abraham and illustrator Tommy Patterson into one hardcover volume. EW has obtained eight pages from the yet-to-be-released issue #6 of the comic book series (Feb. 29). Click through to read!
Posted January 18 2015 — 2:15 PM EST
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show in response to Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!