Bobby Brown left the New Edition tour Sunday night and arrived in Los Angeles to be with his 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who had been hospitalized following the death of her mother and Brown’s ex-wife, Whitney Houston, on Saturday night. People magazine reported that Brown had been scheduled to perform Sunday night in Nashville, but he instead arrived at LAX with a large entourage. A statement from his agent explained that his change of plan was driven by “His love for his daughter and his daughter being in the hospital. He wants to be with his daughter.”
Posted February 13 2012 — 9:18 AM EST
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!