Bobby Brown left the New Edition tour Sunday night and arrived in Los Angeles to be with his 18-year-old daughter, Bobbi Kristina, who had been hospitalized following the death of her mother and Brown’s ex-wife, Whitney Houston, on Saturday night. People magazine reported that Brown had been scheduled to perform Sunday night in Nashville, but he instead arrived at LAX with a large entourage. A statement from his agent explained that his change of plan was driven by “His love for his daughter and his daughter being in the hospital. He wants to be with his daughter.”
Posted January 18 2015 — 1:29 AM EST
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!