The Los Angeles Department of Coroner has released Whitney Houston’s body, reports People. Houston’s autopsy is complete but being held back from public release until full toxicology tests are delivered. “The investigation is ongoing,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says. “It’s too early to tell.” At time of press, Houston’s family had not arranged for the pickup of her body as they are in the midst of funeral preparations, said Winter. “Sometimes it takes a couple days.”
Posted February 13 2012 — 12:36 PM EST
- 'Will & Grace' reunion mystery solved: Cast stars in video for Hillary
- Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber split after 11 years together
- Katy Perry says she'll vote naked for Hillary
- 'King Cobra' trailer features porn, intrigue, Garrett Clayton
- Clinton Trump debate: How many will watch?
- Zach Galifianakis calls Donald Trump 'mentally challenged'
- Garth Brooks earns historic RIAA achievement