The Los Angeles Department of Coroner has released Whitney Houston’s body, reports People. Houston’s autopsy is complete but being held back from public release until full toxicology tests are delivered. “The investigation is ongoing,” Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter says. “It’s too early to tell.” At time of press, Houston’s family had not arranged for the pickup of her body as they are in the midst of funeral preparations, said Winter. “Sometimes it takes a couple days.”
Posted February 13 2012 — 12:36 PM EST
- Jonathan Groff to return for Glee finale
- Zelda Williams reflects on dad Robin Williams' legacy on 'Today'
- Another woman accuses Bill Cosby of sexual assault
- Box office preview: Focus and Fifty Shades face off
- 'Batman: Arkham Knight' game's prequel comic: Preview 4 pages
- It Follows clip lays out the rules for hotly anticipated horror movie
- Video game version of Slender Man myth is coming to Xbox One and PS4
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!