New midseason shows are usually the runner-ups, the second-string players to a network’s first-position fall lineup. Not so with ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. This has been a critical favorite since the May upfronts. Its “young single big city roommates with strong female lead” subject matter is vaguely similar to fall hits 2 Broke Girls and New Girl (which could help or hurt, tough to say…), yet Apartment 23 has a smart surreal energy all its own. The show takes over for Happy Endings on Wednesday nights starting April 11. Here’s the show’s official new marketing art, then check out the trailer below:
- 'True Detective' not dead yet, HBO insists
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last
- Margot Robbie says she's given 50 tattoos to her friends
- HBO sets premiere dates for 'Westworld' and more
- 'Suicide Squad': Margot Robbie held her breath underwater for five minutes
- 'Real Time with Bill Maher' renewed through 2018