New midseason shows are usually the runner-ups, the second-string players to a network’s first-position fall lineup. Not so with ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. This has been a critical favorite since the May upfronts. Its “young single big city roommates with strong female lead” subject matter is vaguely similar to fall hits 2 Broke Girls and New Girl (which could help or hurt, tough to say…), yet Apartment 23 has a smart surreal energy all its own. The show takes over for Happy Endings on Wednesday nights starting April 11. Here’s the show’s official new marketing art, then check out the trailer below:
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt