New midseason shows are usually the runner-ups, the second-string players to a network’s first-position fall lineup. Not so with ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. This has been a critical favorite since the May upfronts. Its “young single big city roommates with strong female lead” subject matter is vaguely similar to fall hits 2 Broke Girls and New Girl (which could help or hurt, tough to say…), yet Apartment 23 has a smart surreal energy all its own. The show takes over for Happy Endings on Wednesday nights starting April 11. Here’s the show’s official new marketing art, then check out the trailer below:
- Jewel announces new album
- Vicious Brothers to direct script by writer of 'You're Next,' 'The Guest'
- Check out behind-the-scenes footage from 'Bad Blood' music video
- New Spider-Man comic will focus on young Peter Parker
- TIFF announces all-star lineup for 2015
- Michael Jackson's white glove is up for auction for $20,000
- How one comic book is tackling female sexuality in totally new ways
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Beyoncé, Kanye West, Uma Thurman & More!