New midseason shows are usually the runner-ups, the second-string players to a network’s first-position fall lineup. Not so with ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. This has been a critical favorite since the May upfronts. Its “young single big city roommates with strong female lead” subject matter is vaguely similar to fall hits 2 Broke Girls and New Girl (which could help or hurt, tough to say…), yet Apartment 23 has a smart surreal energy all its own. The show takes over for Happy Endings on Wednesday nights starting April 11. Here’s the show’s official new marketing art, then check out the trailer below:
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016
- Jennifer Lawrence donates $2 million to Kentucky children's hospital
- Adam McKay recounts how Johnny Depp agreed to play Trump
- See Adele photobomb fans in 'Live in London' concert special
- Ben Stiller on the death of his mother, Anne Meara: 'It affects me constantly'