New midseason shows are usually the runner-ups, the second-string players to a network’s first-position fall lineup. Not so with ABC’s Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. This has been a critical favorite since the May upfronts. Its “young single big city roommates with strong female lead” subject matter is vaguely similar to fall hits 2 Broke Girls and New Girl (which could help or hurt, tough to say…), yet Apartment 23 has a smart surreal energy all its own. The show takes over for Happy Endings on Wednesday nights starting April 11. Here’s the show’s official new marketing art, then check out the trailer below:
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- ‘Tomorrowland’ leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Dave Grohl joins Paul McCartney on London stage: Watch
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!