You don’t have to wait to get your first glimpse of tomorrow’s Survivor: One World premiere. We have two minutes from the opening right here and right now! And what a two minutes they are. Jeff Probst begins by informing the teams of their tribe names and colors. And then things get a little nuts as Probst gives the group of hotties 60 seconds to strip… all the supplies they can off of a truck. (Sorry. The two minutes are good, but not that good.) While the other men and women scramble to secure items, one player has a brilliant, cunning, and kind of evil strategy of his/her own. To learn the identity of this cagey bastard and the magnitude the dastardly plan in question, check out the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Survivors ready….GO!
- 'Orphan Black' creators on that 'twisted' clone threeway
- Monty Python's riotous NYC reunion: 12 craziest moments
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner E! series to debut in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner