You don’t have to wait to get your first glimpse of tomorrow’s Survivor: One World premiere. We have two minutes from the opening right here and right now! And what a two minutes they are. Jeff Probst begins by informing the teams of their tribe names and colors. And then things get a little nuts as Probst gives the group of hotties 60 seconds to strip… all the supplies they can off of a truck. (Sorry. The two minutes are good, but not that good.) While the other men and women scramble to secure items, one player has a brilliant, cunning, and kind of evil strategy of his/her own. To learn the identity of this cagey bastard and the magnitude the dastardly plan in question, check out the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Survivors ready….GO!
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin zooms through EW’s Pop Culture Personality Quiz
- The TV addict's guide to the must-see panels at New York Comic-Con 2015
- The next 'Far Cry' is a mammoth-hunting caveman adventure
- Ashley Judd alleges that she was sexually harassed by a studio mogul
- The modern relevancy of Monday night's surprise 'Gotham' twist
- Dateline to tell the stories of 27 women in 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Ryan Murphy has already asked Lady Gaga to join 'AHS' season 6