You don’t have to wait to get your first glimpse of tomorrow’s Survivor: One World premiere. We have two minutes from the opening right here and right now! And what a two minutes they are. Jeff Probst begins by informing the teams of their tribe names and colors. And then things get a little nuts as Probst gives the group of hotties 60 seconds to strip… all the supplies they can off of a truck. (Sorry. The two minutes are good, but not that good.) While the other men and women scramble to secure items, one player has a brilliant, cunning, and kind of evil strategy of his/her own. To learn the identity of this cagey bastard and the magnitude the dastardly plan in question, check out the video clip below. And for more Survivor news and views all season long, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Survivors ready….GO!
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant dies from cancer week before her episode airs
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot