There are plenty of eye-opening revelations in the trailer for Damsels in Distress, which opens in limited release April 6. Like the fact that tap dancing is a much better cure for heartbreak than my preferred choice of a bottle of whiskey and a tub of cookie dough. There’s the fact that a new girl arrives on a college campus and is welcomed with open arms by a group of sensible and mature women. (I’m looking at you, House Bunny.) Or, that it really is possible to go to a bar and meet a guy while wearing a sweater set. Who knew? Filled with subtle humor and more geek eye candy than I can wrap my mind around (welcome back, Adam Brody!), the trailer for Damsels looks like a college-centered film that will actually require some brain power. In that case, I’m in. Watch the trailer after the jump.
Posted February 15 2012 — 5:47 PM EST
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- Anne Hathaway says she's already losing roles to younger actresses
- See Daniel Radcliffe play 'Grand Theft Auto' creator in new movie
- The 'Age of Ultron' gag reel proves the Avengers are only human (well, except Thor)
- Keith Richards disses hip-hop, heavy metal in new interview
- Justin Bieber sets Spotify record with 'What Do You Mean?'
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!