There are plenty of eye-opening revelations in the trailer for Damsels in Distress, which opens in limited release April 6. Like the fact that tap dancing is a much better cure for heartbreak than my preferred choice of a bottle of whiskey and a tub of cookie dough. There’s the fact that a new girl arrives on a college campus and is welcomed with open arms by a group of sensible and mature women. (I’m looking at you, House Bunny.) Or, that it really is possible to go to a bar and meet a guy while wearing a sweater set. Who knew? Filled with subtle humor and more geek eye candy than I can wrap my mind around (welcome back, Adam Brody!), the trailer for Damsels looks like a college-centered film that will actually require some brain power. In that case, I’m in. Watch the trailer after the jump.
Posted February 15 2012 — 5:47 PM EST
- Here are all the featured artists on Kanye West's new album
- 'Deadpool' screenwriters 'trying to get a jump on' sequel
- Martin Shkreli wants to be the sole owner of Kanye West's new album
- See a preview of Kanye West's videogame, about his mother going to heaven
- Box office preview: 'Deadpool' to demolish 'Zoolander 2,' 'How To Be Single'
- Kanye West raps that he 'might still have sex' with Taylor Swift
- 'Destiny' sequel expected in 2017, major expansion coming this year
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996