There are plenty of eye-opening revelations in the trailer for Damsels in Distress, which opens in limited release April 6. Like the fact that tap dancing is a much better cure for heartbreak than my preferred choice of a bottle of whiskey and a tub of cookie dough. There’s the fact that a new girl arrives on a college campus and is welcomed with open arms by a group of sensible and mature women. (I’m looking at you, House Bunny.) Or, that it really is possible to go to a bar and meet a guy while wearing a sweater set. Who knew? Filled with subtle humor and more geek eye candy than I can wrap my mind around (welcome back, Adam Brody!), the trailer for Damsels looks like a college-centered film that will actually require some brain power. In that case, I’m in. Watch the trailer after the jump.
Posted February 15 2012 — 5:47 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters