There are plenty of eye-opening revelations in the trailer for Damsels in Distress, which opens in limited release April 6. Like the fact that tap dancing is a much better cure for heartbreak than my preferred choice of a bottle of whiskey and a tub of cookie dough. There’s the fact that a new girl arrives on a college campus and is welcomed with open arms by a group of sensible and mature women. (I’m looking at you, House Bunny.) Or, that it really is possible to go to a bar and meet a guy while wearing a sweater set. Who knew? Filled with subtle humor and more geek eye candy than I can wrap my mind around (welcome back, Adam Brody!), the trailer for Damsels looks like a college-centered film that will actually require some brain power. In that case, I’m in. Watch the trailer after the jump.
Posted February 15 2012 — 5:47 PM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt