There are plenty of eye-opening revelations in the trailer for Damsels in Distress, which opens in limited release April 6. Like the fact that tap dancing is a much better cure for heartbreak than my preferred choice of a bottle of whiskey and a tub of cookie dough. There’s the fact that a new girl arrives on a college campus and is welcomed with open arms by a group of sensible and mature women. (I’m looking at you, House Bunny.) Or, that it really is possible to go to a bar and meet a guy while wearing a sweater set. Who knew? Filled with subtle humor and more geek eye candy than I can wrap my mind around (welcome back, Adam Brody!), the trailer for Damsels looks like a college-centered film that will actually require some brain power. In that case, I’m in. Watch the trailer after the jump.
Posted February 15 2012 — 5:47 PM EST
- Brie Larson to replace Jennifer Lawrence in 'Glass Castle' adaptation
- Diane Keaton and John Goodman struggle through Christmas in 'Love the Coopers' trailer
- Kevin James to headline new comedy for CBS
- 'HTGAWM': Charlie Weber on the show's most suspicious character
- Kate Snow previews 'Dateline' special 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash,' 'Castle' and more
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the legacy of 'The Cosby Show' is 'tarnished'