EW has confirmed that Terry O’Quinn will star in the upcoming ABC pilot, 666 Park Avenue. The new show is based on a series of novels by Gabriella Pierce about a couple who move to New York and manage a historic building where supernatural happenings begin to complicate and endanger the lives of the building’s residents. O’Quinn will play the role of the building’s owner, Gavin. O’Quinn won a 2007 Emmy for playing John Locke on Lost and most recently was featured on Hawaii Five-O. Deadline first reported the news.
Posted February 15 2012 — 8:41 PM EST
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!