EW has confirmed that Terry O’Quinn will star in the upcoming ABC pilot, 666 Park Avenue. The new show is based on a series of novels by Gabriella Pierce about a couple who move to New York and manage a historic building where supernatural happenings begin to complicate and endanger the lives of the building’s residents. O’Quinn will play the role of the building’s owner, Gavin. O’Quinn won a 2007 Emmy for playing John Locke on Lost and most recently was featured on Hawaii Five-O. Deadline first reported the news.
Posted February 15 2012 — 8:41 PM EST
- This year in Christmas TV movies: What's new and used (a lot)
- Frank Gifford suffered from a football-related brain injury, family says
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will Meredith find romance with Riggs?
- See the Marvel Cinematic Universe's Phase 2 Blu-ray box set artwork
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year