EW has confirmed that Terry O’Quinn will star in the upcoming ABC pilot, 666 Park Avenue. The new show is based on a series of novels by Gabriella Pierce about a couple who move to New York and manage a historic building where supernatural happenings begin to complicate and endanger the lives of the building’s residents. O’Quinn will play the role of the building’s owner, Gavin. O’Quinn won a 2007 Emmy for playing John Locke on Lost and most recently was featured on Hawaii Five-O. Deadline first reported the news.
Posted February 15 2012 — 8:41 PM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!