Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Posted February 16 2012 — 10:24 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters