Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Posted February 16 2012 — 10:24 AM EST
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google