Broken hearts gathered at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, N.J., for Whitney Houston’s funeral one week following the singer’s unexpected death Feb. 11. That includes family, friends, and some famous faces – Alicia Keys and Stevie Wonder sang at the funeral while Kevin Costner and Clive Davis spoke about the star. Scroll down to replay the live blog of the event, hosted by EW.com’s Kate Ward and Essence Managing Editor Dawnie Walton.
Posted February 16 2012 — 10:24 AM EST
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- Kesha to guest-star on 'Jane the Virgin'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': Peta Murgatroyd to skip season due to injury
- Jack Black wants to tell you a story in the new 'Goosebumps' trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!