In preparation for the return of The Amazing Race this Sunday, host Phil Keoghan previews the 11 new teams and what makes this group so special. (Maybe it’s because they’re having to race through five continents, 22 cities, and nearly 40,000 miles, or what CBS refers to as “one of the most competitive courses ever?”)
Posted February 17 2012 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters