In preparation for the return of The Amazing Race this Sunday, host Phil Keoghan previews the 11 new teams and what makes this group so special. (Maybe it’s because they’re having to race through five continents, 22 cities, and nearly 40,000 miles, or what CBS refers to as “one of the most competitive courses ever?”)
Posted February 17 2012 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend' debuts music video for 'Sexy Getting Ready Song'
- A&E's new Halloween show is your worst nightmare brought to life
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner on the 'badass yacht' and 'seabound refugees' waiting in season 2
- Paul Walker Foundation honors marine conservationists
- Taylor Swift's 'Wildest Dreams' video hits a major milestone
- Lauren Graham dishes on the biggest surprise of 'Gilmore Girls'
- Jon Voight joins 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'