In preparation for the return of The Amazing Race this Sunday, host Phil Keoghan previews the 11 new teams and what makes this group so special. (Maybe it’s because they’re having to race through five continents, 22 cities, and nearly 40,000 miles, or what CBS refers to as “one of the most competitive courses ever?”)
Posted February 17 2012 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Power/Rangers' short film creator releases bootleg James Bond film
- Katy Perry selling Left Shark onesies
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look