The Celebrity Apprentice premiere may have been light on fireworks, but it’s the freakin’ Fourth of July this Sunday when the two teams are tasked with creating their own Medieval Times show. Tensions rise and tempers flare on both sides as the celebs compete to stay alive in the game and in Donald Trump’s good graces. You can see things getting off to a tense start right here in an exclusive clip from the episode as Project Manager Lisa Lampanelli attempts to get all of team Forte on the same proverbial page. THIS JUST IN: Lisa Lampanelli does not like to be interrupted! Rest assured this is just the tip of the anxiety iceberg for the ladies, and the men will have their own bizarre dispute to settle as well. Click on the video below to get a taste of the delicious Celebrity Apprentice insanity, and for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Take it away, ladies…
- 'SNL': Simone Biles pleads for Final Five to host
- 'Greenleaf' finale: Star Merle Dandridge spills season secrets
- Chris Brown already has new song a day after his arrest
- Disney's Tower of Terror ride gets January checkout date
- Rep. John Lewis crowd surfs in 'Late Show' appearance
- Judge Judy drama series in the works at CBS
- What if Zack Snyder directed classic literature adaptations?
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall