The Celebrity Apprentice premiere may have been light on fireworks, but it’s the freakin’ Fourth of July this Sunday when the two teams are tasked with creating their own Medieval Times show. Tensions rise and tempers flare on both sides as the celebs compete to stay alive in the game and in Donald Trump’s good graces. You can see things getting off to a tense start right here in an exclusive clip from the episode as Project Manager Lisa Lampanelli attempts to get all of team Forte on the same proverbial page. THIS JUST IN: Lisa Lampanelli does not like to be interrupted! Rest assured this is just the tip of the anxiety iceberg for the ladies, and the men will have their own bizarre dispute to settle as well. Click on the video below to get a taste of the delicious Celebrity Apprentice insanity, and for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Take it away, ladies…
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!