The Celebrity Apprentice premiere may have been light on fireworks, but it’s the freakin’ Fourth of July this Sunday when the two teams are tasked with creating their own Medieval Times show. Tensions rise and tempers flare on both sides as the celebs compete to stay alive in the game and in Donald Trump’s good graces. You can see things getting off to a tense start right here in an exclusive clip from the episode as Project Manager Lisa Lampanelli attempts to get all of team Forte on the same proverbial page. THIS JUST IN: Lisa Lampanelli does not like to be interrupted! Rest assured this is just the tip of the anxiety iceberg for the ladies, and the men will have their own bizarre dispute to settle as well. Click on the video below to get a taste of the delicious Celebrity Apprentice insanity, and for more reality-related ramblings, follow me on Twitter @DaltonRoss. Take it away, ladies…
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!