Good news for those of you who have never been able to let go (Jack) of Titanic since its 1997 release: Paramount and 20th Century Fox announced they will be releasing a sneak peek of Titanic in 3-D ahead of its April 4 release. Of course, fans won’t have too much of an advanced look: One-night screenings across the U.S. will be held April 3, just one day before the Oscar-winning film hits theaters. Tickets are on sale now (click here to buy a spot in the sneak previews), and click the jump to see the latest TV spot for the film that jumpstarted your crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- How 'Trap Queen' turned Fetty Wap into one of the biggest stars of the year
- 'Castle' bosses discuss the breakup: Beckett's love 'doesn't go away'
- Simon Cowell apologizes for swearing on 'The X Factor'
- Alfonso Ribeiro will fill in for Tom Bergeron on Monday's 'DWTS'
- 'Deadpool' enlists 'Mad Max: Fury Road' composer Junkie XL
- Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' video features footage from 'Spectre'
- John Oliver slams GOP candidates for Oregon mass shooting response