Good news for those of you who have never been able to let go (Jack) of Titanic since its 1997 release: Paramount and 20th Century Fox announced they will be releasing a sneak peek of Titanic in 3-D ahead of its April 4 release. Of course, fans won’t have too much of an advanced look: One-night screenings across the U.S. will be held April 3, just one day before the Oscar-winning film hits theaters. Tickets are on sale now (click here to buy a spot in the sneak previews), and click the jump to see the latest TV spot for the film that jumpstarted your crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday