Good news for those of you who have never been able to let go (Jack) of Titanic since its 1997 release: Paramount and 20th Century Fox announced they will be releasing a sneak peek of Titanic in 3-D ahead of its April 4 release. Of course, fans won’t have too much of an advanced look: One-night screenings across the U.S. will be held April 3, just one day before the Oscar-winning film hits theaters. Tickets are on sale now (click here to buy a spot in the sneak previews), and click the jump to see the latest TV spot for the film that jumpstarted your crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?