Good news for those of you who have never been able to let go (Jack) of Titanic since its 1997 release: Paramount and 20th Century Fox announced they will be releasing a sneak peek of Titanic in 3-D ahead of its April 4 release. Of course, fans won’t have too much of an advanced look: One-night screenings across the U.S. will be held April 3, just one day before the Oscar-winning film hits theaters. Tickets are on sale now (click here to buy a spot in the sneak previews), and click the jump to see the latest TV spot for the film that jumpstarted your crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Indie director Adam Wingard to tackle 'Death Note'
- Behold, Joe Manganiello's 'Magic Mike XXL' poster revealed
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation
- Grimes defends Tidal on Instagram, deletes post
- Jayne Meadows, veteran actress, dies
- 'Good Wife' scoop: Wallace Shawn returning for season 6 finale
- Nicki Minaj performed at the coolest Bar Mitzvah ever