Good news for those of you who have never been able to let go (Jack) of Titanic since its 1997 release: Paramount and 20th Century Fox announced they will be releasing a sneak peek of Titanic in 3-D ahead of its April 4 release. Of course, fans won’t have too much of an advanced look: One-night screenings across the U.S. will be held April 3, just one day before the Oscar-winning film hits theaters. Tickets are on sale now (click here to buy a spot in the sneak previews), and click the jump to see the latest TV spot for the film that jumpstarted your crush on Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Looking back on Carole King's 'Tapestry' 45 years later
- Civilians to pose as prisoners for new A&E docuseries '60 Days In'
- Cassie Clare sued for copyright infringement over Shadowhunter series
- 'The Flash' ratings jump to 14-month high for Earth-2 reveal
- 'OUAT' bosses reunite with Elizabeth Mitchell, Lail for 'Dead of Summer'
- How 'Vinyl' star Bobby Cannavale tormented the director of 'Ant-Man'
- Frank Grillo fights to protect a senator in 'The Purge: Election Year' trailer
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday