HBO is starting to unveil its marketing art for season 2 of Game of Thrones. The network is rolling out a series of “fan ads” representing each of the major houses during the “War of Five Kings” – the name given to chaotic scrambling for power in the wake of King Robert Baratheon’s death. Here’s the first, featuring the sigil of House Stark. Looks like one big pelt (and for those who missed it, here’s the latest season 2 trailer):
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant