HBO is starting to unveil its marketing art for season 2 of Game of Thrones. The network is rolling out a series of “fan ads” representing each of the major houses during the “War of Five Kings” – the name given to chaotic scrambling for power in the wake of King Robert Baratheon’s death. Here’s the first, featuring the sigil of House Stark. Looks like one big pelt (and for those who missed it, here’s the latest season 2 trailer):
- Singles Swap: EW's fresh suggestions for brand new tunes
- See the winning cover for 'Taylor Swift: This Is Our Song'
- WATCH: Gary Oldman, Asa Butterfield in 'The Space Between Us' trailer
- 'The Nice Guys' director Shane Black explains his love for Christmas
- James Blake tells stories behind the collaborations on his new album
- 'Survivor's Remorse' season 3 first look is all drama, no Uncle Julius
- Starz's 'Power': New trailer dropped, new premiere date announced