HBO is starting to unveil its marketing art for season 2 of Game of Thrones. The network is rolling out a series of “fan ads” representing each of the major houses during the “War of Five Kings” – the name given to chaotic scrambling for power in the wake of King Robert Baratheon’s death. Here’s the first, featuring the sigil of House Stark. Looks like one big pelt (and for those who missed it, here’s the latest season 2 trailer):
- Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx are just two men in love in 'You Changed Me' video
- Fox sets a premiere date for 'Empire' season 2
- Hasbo CEO hints Bumblebee could get 'Transformers' spin-off film
- Ranking the songs of summer, from TLC to Iggy Azalea
- 'Childrens Hospital' exclusive clip: Tony Hale and Nick Offerman are on opposite sides of a murder case
- Hear the EP from SSHH, Ringo Starr's son's electro-punk project -- exclusive
- Denver Water responds to Jay Z's 'water is free' comments
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 best festivals
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 12 biggest albums
- TV Season Finale Awards: YOUR 2015 winners are...
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- Cruel Intentions Reunion, Kim Kardashian, Soleil & Demi and More!