It’s not exactly Sean Bean sitting in the Iron Throne, and for some reason the spiky crown now has a handle … but the official season 2 marketing art for Game of Thrones will still grab some attention. Check it out below:
Posted February 29 2012 — 2:22 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters