It’s not exactly Sean Bean sitting in the Iron Throne, and for some reason the spiky crown now has a handle … but the official season 2 marketing art for Game of Thrones will still grab some attention. Check it out below:
- Quentin Tarantino: Black critics 'have to deal with me'
- Keegan-Michael Key and Ray Liotta to guest-star on 'Modern Family'
- Shock Treatment: Match the surprising plots with the twists
- We Called It! We Blew It! What EW critics got right and wrong
- 'Press Here' author Hervé Tullet announces next children's book, 'Let's Play' -- exclusive
- T.I. says he won't vote for Hillary Clinton because she's a woman
- Saoirse Ronan meets Domhnall Gleeson for the first time in new 'Brooklyn' trailer
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now