Scarlett Johannson will portray actress Janet Leigh, the Psycho actress whose shower scene shocked 1960 audiences, in a movie depicting the making of that film, according to Variety. Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho will star Anthony Hopkins as the legendary directory, Helen Mirren as his wife, Alma, and James D’Arcy as Anthony Perkins. Sacha Gervasi, who wrote The Terminal (2004), will direct.
Posted March 2 2012 — 9:24 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!