Charlize Theron has adopted a baby boy named Jackson, reports the AP. This is the first child for the South African actress, whose work on 2003’s Monster won her an Academy Award. Theron split from long-time boyfriend Stuart Townsend in 2010.
Posted March 14 2012 — 1:26 PM EDT
- X marks Mulder and Scully in exclusive new 'X-Files' poster
- Animal Collective announce 'Painting With,' share 'FloriDada'
- J.J. Abrams is excited for mothers and daughters to see new 'Star Wars'
- Peter Jackson teases 'Doctor Who' directing gig
- 'Supergirl' scores full season at CBS
- Shopping for a 1920s Parisian bedroom like the one in 'The Danish Girl'? Check eBay.
- 'Supergirl': Mehcad Brooks talks stepping out of a superhero's shadow