Audrey Tautou reworks the quirky-romantique angle a decade after her quirky-romantique splash in Amélie. But the quirkiness is trying in this stylistically confused story of a beautiful young woman who shuts out love following her husband’s sudden death. The man who reopens her heart — much to the dismay of judgmental friends — turns out to be a very ordinary-looking, galumphy Swedish guy (François Damiens) who’s her office subordinate. The two stars appear to be as bewildered by the turn of events as we are. C
STAR CROSSED Audrey Tautou and Francois Damiens in Delicacy (Jessica Forde)
Starring: Audrey Tautou; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted March 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!