Audrey Tautou reworks the quirky-romantique angle a decade after her quirky-romantique splash in Amélie. But the quirkiness is trying in this stylistically confused story of a beautiful young woman who shuts out love following her husband’s sudden death. The man who reopens her heart — much to the dismay of judgmental friends — turns out to be a very ordinary-looking, galumphy Swedish guy (François Damiens) who’s her office subordinate. The two stars appear to be as bewildered by the turn of events as we are. C
STAR CROSSED Audrey Tautou and Francois Damiens in Delicacy (Jessica Forde)
Starring: Audrey Tautou; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted March 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- Kaitlyn's Bachelorette blog: Ben would be a 'great husband'
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!