Audrey Tautou reworks the quirky-romantique angle a decade after her quirky-romantique splash in Amélie. But the quirkiness is trying in this stylistically confused story of a beautiful young woman who shuts out love following her husband’s sudden death. The man who reopens her heart — much to the dismay of judgmental friends — turns out to be a very ordinary-looking, galumphy Swedish guy (François Damiens) who’s her office subordinate. The two stars appear to be as bewildered by the turn of events as we are. C
STAR CROSSED Audrey Tautou and Francois Damiens in Delicacy (Jessica Forde)
Starring: Audrey Tautou; Release Date Limited: 03/16/2012; Runtime (in minutes): 108; MPAA Rating: PG-13
Posted March 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters