What does a Winged Terror look like anyway? Well, there should be wings. It should be terrifying. Fangs would be nice. And beyond that… it’s pretty much an open field, isn’t it? Syfy is about to go into production on its latest creature feature, Winged Terror, which is being shot in Louisiana and will be released next year (what, not Cajun Death Crawdad? Bayou Banshee?). Here’s the network’s first-look creature design, below. Fly monkeys, fly!
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50