What does a Winged Terror look like anyway? Well, there should be wings. It should be terrifying. Fangs would be nice. And beyond that… it’s pretty much an open field, isn’t it? Syfy is about to go into production on its latest creature feature, Winged Terror, which is being shot in Louisiana and will be released next year (what, not Cajun Death Crawdad? Bayou Banshee?). Here’s the network’s first-look creature design, below. Fly monkeys, fly!
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt