What does a Winged Terror look like anyway? Well, there should be wings. It should be terrifying. Fangs would be nice. And beyond that… it’s pretty much an open field, isn’t it? Syfy is about to go into production on its latest creature feature, Winged Terror, which is being shot in Louisiana and will be released next year (what, not Cajun Death Crawdad? Bayou Banshee?). Here’s the network’s first-look creature design, below. Fly monkeys, fly!
- President Obama roasts Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump
- Black Panther vs. Winter Soldier in 'Captain America: Civil War' clip
- Beyonce postpones 'Formation' tour's Nashville concert stop
- 'The Martian' extended cut has 10 minutes of extra footage
- Woody Harrelson denied medical marijuana dispensary license: Report
- WATCH: How Ryan Gosling put Margaret Qualley at ease on 'Nice Guys'
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch