What does a Winged Terror look like anyway? Well, there should be wings. It should be terrifying. Fangs would be nice. And beyond that… it’s pretty much an open field, isn’t it? Syfy is about to go into production on its latest creature feature, Winged Terror, which is being shot in Louisiana and will be released next year (what, not Cajun Death Crawdad? Bayou Banshee?). Here’s the network’s first-look creature design, below. Fly monkeys, fly!
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- 'Tomorrowland' leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!