I know, Game of Thrones fans, you’re probably feeling teased to death at this point and just want the HBO drama to start already (April 1). Don’t blame you, but … ohhh, I do like this poster. As you know, HBO has released several ads representing the various major factions in the war for the Iron Throne in season 2. This is for Daenerys Targaryen. Check it out below:
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early