Stephen King’s polarizing, genre-mixing The Dark Tower series will be getting an eighth volume on Apr. 24 with The Wind through the Keyhole, the first new volume since 2004. For those of you who can’t wait to follow Roland Deschain on his next adventure through Mid-World, we have an exclusive, 9-minute-long clip of King himself reading from the latest chapter of the “über-long” book that is the Dark Tower saga.
Posted March 23 2012 — 5:13 PM EDT
- True Detective season 3 might still happen
- Jimmy Fallon Snapchats Martha Stewart's cooking on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones': HBO confirms season 8 will be last
- Margot Robbie says she's given 50 tattoos to her friends
- HBO sets premiere dates for 'Westworld' and more
- 'Suicide Squad': Margot Robbie held her breath underwater for five minutes
- 'Real Time with Bill Maher' renewed through 2018