Stephen King’s polarizing, genre-mixing The Dark Tower series will be getting an eighth volume on Apr. 24 with The Wind through the Keyhole, the first new volume since 2004. For those of you who can’t wait to follow Roland Deschain on his next adventure through Mid-World, we have an exclusive, 9-minute-long clip of King himself reading from the latest chapter of the “über-long” book that is the Dark Tower saga.
Posted March 23 2012 — 5:13 PM EDT
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report
- Harper Lee's 'Go Set a Watchman' might have discovered earlier than reported