Stephen King’s polarizing, genre-mixing The Dark Tower series will be getting an eighth volume on Apr. 24 with The Wind through the Keyhole, the first new volume since 2004. For those of you who can’t wait to follow Roland Deschain on his next adventure through Mid-World, we have an exclusive, 9-minute-long clip of King himself reading from the latest chapter of the “über-long” book that is the Dark Tower saga.
Posted March 23 2012 — 5:13 PM EDT
- Dakota Johnson hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!