There’s no crying in baseball, but there is in fashion. On Tuesday’s Fashion Star (NBC, 10 p.m. ET), designer Orly Shani gets weepy after mentor Nicole Richie tells her that her plan to mix prints for a summertime dress is “a little Grandpa Tony.” In Nicole’s defense, she was right, and that’s not the harshest critique we’ve ever heard on a reality show. Watch the clip below. SPOILER ALERT: There is a happy ending for Orly, who gets good direction from Nicole and calming words from mentor John Varvatos: “Sometimes in all the stress is when the magic really comes out of it.” (Or, in short: Make it work.)
Posted March 26 2012 — 6:58 PM EDT
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller
- The Avengers get rom-com treatment in remix video
- Superman unmasks Batman in new sneak peek from 'Dawn of Justice'
- J.J. Abrams says screening 'Force Awakens' for Disney bosses was 'horrifying'
- 'Flash'-'Arrow' bosses & cast preview epic crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- 'Magic Mike' star: 'Channing Tatum does not like me'