There’s no crying in baseball, but there is in fashion. On Tuesday’s Fashion Star (NBC, 10 p.m. ET), designer Orly Shani gets weepy after mentor Nicole Richie tells her that her plan to mix prints for a summertime dress is “a little Grandpa Tony.” In Nicole’s defense, she was right, and that’s not the harshest critique we’ve ever heard on a reality show. Watch the clip below. SPOILER ALERT: There is a happy ending for Orly, who gets good direction from Nicole and calming words from mentor John Varvatos: “Sometimes in all the stress is when the magic really comes out of it.” (Or, in short: Make it work.)
Posted March 26 2012 — 6:58 PM EDT
- Jon Hamm introduces a montage of Jon Stewart's most memorable musical moments
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ off TV Land schedule
- Fox News says Kendrick Lamar's BET performance incites violence
- Amy Schumer talked to Jon Stewart about 'The Daily Show' before saying no
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!