UPDATE: Miley Cyrus has taken to Twitter today to deny that she is engaged to Hunger Games actor Liam Hemsworth, thanks to a large, sparkly rock on her left ring finger spotted at multiple events over the last week. “I’m not engaged,” Cyrus tweeted. “I’ve worn this same ring on this finger since November! People just wanna find something to tal about! It’s a topaz people!” The pair has been dating since costarring in 2009’s The Last Song.
Posted March 26 2012 — 3:30 PM EDT
- Former 'Mad Men' stars talk saying goodbye and the 'brilliantly talented' Jon Hamm
- Watch Ed Sheeran surprise a couple on their wedding day
- Pentangle founding member John Renbourn dies at 70
- Taylor Swift is one of the 'World's Greatest Leaders,' according to 'Fortune'
- Box office preview: 'Home' faces off against 'Get Hard'
- 'It Follows' star says response to film has been 'crazy'
- The world's friendliest Satanist stars in Suneaters' 'Hey Bros!' video -- exclusive
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!